• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My enclosures in Progress.

Yeah I was thinking a small 120mm computer fan within each enclosure or something could circulate a lot of air.

Hi Putty,
So I heard back from my builder. And he has only installed one fan for all six enclosures- there's a fake wall where air will be drawn into by the one fan.

Also- he is having trouble keeping the bulbs at a warm enough temperature. Might be because he is working on this outside... but oh well- I will keep you updated.

Those are very nice! I don't have room for anything like that really. I already ave some stacking cages so the easiest thing would be more just like what I have. If I get one or 2 more, they will be from the same vendor and they will be able to run on the same thermostat.

David - I remember you telling me that. I have hides, lots of aspen to burrow in, a grapevine branch with 6' of reptavine throughout the tank for them to hide in/under. I hope they are ok in this setup. It was my best option to get and give the snakes room to grow and they should last a long time.

So, just out of curiosity - a wild baby corn would do what? sleep all day in a safe place and go hunting at night? They would be in open environments then. My setup has plenty of secure places, especially hiding under the aspen, they can even hide in the vines. I've gone to pull vines out to find snakes only to find them in the vine.

Those are looking really good! I have been looking for something like that (and also of a FREE deal too lol) for a while. That is going to look great when they are done.

Back