CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Last Coral Snow X Cayenne Fire Tessera baby for sale!! ***Updated 1/29/2014****

Old 12-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #21
MysticExotics
I forgot to add that Luke is not producing animals right now, but there are people out there with his bloodlines. If Jason doesn't have what you're looking for, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

My boyfriend, Howard Redding (Redding Reptile Breeders), is working on a Red Jag clutch, he's begining the pairing process now. You can check with him in the spring, if you haven't found anything by then.

Old 12-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #22
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrogman View Post
I sent him an email, thanks
You're welcome!

Old 12-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #23
TheFrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
I forgot to add that Luke is not producing animals right now, but there are people out there with his bloodlines. If Jason doesn't have what you're looking for, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

My boyfriend, Howard Redding (Redding Reptile Breeders), is working on a Red Jag clutch, he's begining the pairing process now. You can check with him in the spring, if you haven't found anything by then.
Thank you, your the best !

Old 12-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #24
Sharlynn93
since it is winter, do you hold off on shipping until warmer weather? its been pretty cold here in PA...

Old 12-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #25
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharlynn93 View Post
since it is winter, do you hold off on shipping until warmer weather? its been pretty cold here in PA...
Yes, I will hold them until good shipping weather, with a minimum 25% non refundable deposit.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:52 AM   #26
MysticExotics
*Two of the groups are now on hold, pending payment.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:32 AM   #27
MysticExotics
I'm offering a sale on the pairs/trios.
Buy one group (pair or trio) and get a second group (pair or trio) at half price (must be equal or lesser value).

I plan on attending the NW Reptile Expo in Portland, OR on Saturday, January 18th. I can bring any purchased animals to that, instead of shipping.
I won't have my own table, but I can make arrangements to meet up with any customers.

Old 12-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #28
MysticExotics
I have removed the sold babies from the ad. Everything pictured is available at this time.

**Only one Tessera left!

Old 01-07-2014, 09:58 PM   #29
MysticExotics
I've updated the available babies, listing the combinations you could produce with each pair.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:51 AM   #30
MysticExotics
I have ONE baby left! (I do have a couple holdback RF Amels that I may let go down the road, but there is only the one male left for the time being.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google