CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eye candy for DLena! Coco Chanel and Twister.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:56 AM   #31
Tavia
Doing good, Twister has had another whole pink and Coco Chanel had her first peach fuzzy.

Old 08-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #32
DLena
They're doing so well! Little squiggles
As always, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Old 08-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #33
Tavia
Took some pictures of a number of the critters waiting to be shipped today. First up is Twister.

Old 08-07-2016, 04:35 PM   #35
DLena
His head stamp in that last picture is really nice, and so are his side tessellations. He looks like he's putting on some size, and those kinks aren't stopping him at all! You are a maven with snakes, Tavia.

Old 08-07-2016, 04:55 PM   #36
Tavia
And here's Coco, I mean to get a weight on them both today as well.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #38
DLena
That tail-flip is just too much! She is just one gorgeous girl. Her colors are so ...I don't know.. Smooth and creamy looking. And her face freckles are cute.
The two of them have given me smiles big enough to easily last all week! (Squeal)

Old 08-07-2016, 05:22 PM   #39
DollysMom
Coco is so beautiful! I love her stripes. She's got the sweetest little face, too!

Old 08-07-2016, 05:25 PM   #40
DollysMom
P.S. I just scrolled up and see all the Twister pics. He's one handsome little tessera. He's just adorable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google