• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Time to fill the freezer

crackerhead

Hug Free Zone
Everybody in the feeder biz seems to be clearing out their freezers and offering crazy prices to do so. For example: American Rodent has .10 Adult Hairless Mice Free Shipping for much of the Midwest and only a $10 dry ice chg. AMAZING!

Terri

There are so many sources I would never buy from, though. I'm not sure if American Rodent is one of them. Rodent Pro and Mice Direct sure are.

American Rodent's quality is horrible. I'm not a fan of feeding hairless mice either. You get what you pay for usually.

Maybe it's time to make an import order to Canada.... I pay $1.60+tax per jumbo mouse and that's the cheapest in the province. When I order from out of province, it's still well over $1 with shipping.

I am so thankful I have a local mouse breeder....
At 0.80 per adult mouse, knowing exactly where they come from, and unbeatable quality, I don't know what I would do without him. I'd have to raise my own.

Back