• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie question Where to buy a corn snake

BCRRT

To start off, I am very much a newbie when it comes to pet snakes. I've wanted a pet snake my whole life so I'm excited about getting a corn snake.This will be my first snake and I'm planning on having everything ready for it before I get the snake. My question is where is the best place to buy a corn snake? I live in a small town that doesn't have a big box pet store or even a small pet store. I know there are several places online to get one but I'm just asking for suggestions as to where is the best place (not necessarily the cheapest)to get a corn snake.

Morphmarket is popular and there's the classified section over at fauna classifieds, the sister site to this one, but you can also go to the actual websites of breeders like Walter Smith, Steve Roylance, or VMS herps. You can look up individual breeders on the board of inquiry over at faunaclassifieds as well.

Have you looked through the for sale section of this site? You could also post a wanted ad. Normals are pretty common, so you may have luck finding one you like locally on Craigslist.

Back