CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

LBoz has chosen not to receive private messages

Old 10-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Lucille
LBoz has chosen not to receive private messages

I tried to PM you and this is what I got. Well, fine, if I can't send a pm private message I'll send a pm public message.
Come back!!! Whuffo you leaving right when we were getting to talk about stuff?

Honest to goodness this place has too much going sometimes, let's all be good to each other and stay and talk about interesting stuff.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Nanci
Great, I have your e-mail, r9ight? Let me guess what br0ought that on. Mini says hi, btw...

Old 10-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Lucille
I don't know what brought it on, I hope it wasn't anything I said

Old 10-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
LBoz
*yawn* ::scratch:: **looks around** Who dared to poke the curmudgeon during brumation?? Luciiiiiiille!!! Hmph!

Of COURSE it was something you said. Ya nut!

If you go to my profile, underneath it will say "send LBoz an email" or something to that effect. It will come directly to me. I've gotten several today from the fine folks here at cs.com. Most of the people I chat with here are on FB, and I'm pretty easy to find there under Lori Boz. I'm the one with the bloody fangs. Feel free to come kill vampires with me! I'm also beta testing a new vampire game that hasn't gone live yet, and I have 9 invites left to send. Awesome game filled with gore and carnage. Where there's drama, there's death. No discussion, no name calling, no hurt feelings, just pure death and dismemberment. Good times!

I've been stuck in bed for several days with the dreaded swine bug. Thank goodness for mass doses of steroids. I can walk more than a few dozen steps without feeling the need for a portable oxygen tank. I've been even more cranky and curmudgeonly than usual, and since my doctor strongly suggested I stay out of the general population, I figured I'd do my part for the cyber-pop as well and just focus my nastiness on those who deserve it. Well, at least the ones I can kill and not get in trouble for it!

Now...I'm heading back to the underworld. If you need me, my minion is always able to reach me. Be gentle with him. He could use a drama break around here as well.

If you ever find yourself in Hell, feel free to stop by. I have a condo with suites available in all nine circles.

Old 10-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
Nanci
(Mini the computer- cause of all the spelling errors) (Not to be confused with an actual person)

Old 10-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
vetusvates
Thanks for posting, Lori.
And thanks, Lucillle, for poking (with your finger) the brumating curmudgeon.
We had the first reported H1N1 case here in BR this last week...a child in Baker, LA, actually.
Get well, Lori.

Old 10-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
Susielea
Thank you Lucille for rousing the curmudgeon, hopefully she'll check this out again later, so I have a message for her.........I have a tootsie pic for you dear Lori, take a peek in Lil Lenny's album!

I'm also sending you lots of healthy healing vibes and get well soon hugs Lori! ((((hugs)))

Old 10-24-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post

I've been stuck in bed for several days with the dreaded swine bug.
Be as comfy as you can, and I hope you feel better soon. Sending warm chicken soup thoughts your way

Old 10-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
danielle
Get better crank and keep your minion healthy. Hope your better soon!!

Old 10-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
medusacoils
Yes Lori, get better soon! We, the cs.com community, need our mascot curmudgeon!

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google