• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Poop green!& shed? Please advise

Colleen

Tonight when we bathed our baby she pooed like we wanted. At first it looked fine black solids w/ white, but when I looked closer a minute later it was very green!!! I know from the Manual that this is bad. Now we do treat the water in the tub with Reptisafe water conditioner, and it is blue colored. Do you think that it changed the color? Has anyone ever had this happen?

All of the poo that we have cleaned out of the cage has been normal. And shes acting fine.

As for the shed question How offen should she shed? She shed 3 weeks ago and looks like shes getting ready to again. The Manual says that a baby can shed up to 8 times in a year, so 3 weeks seems too soon. I haven't noticed her eyes clouding but her skin looks dull and dry. Her humidity is good.

Any advise or opinions please!!!!:(

Colleen

I would wait and see how everything looks when she goes in her cage again. If everything else is normal it most likley was the water conditioner. The shedding sounds like it is on schedule. My little ones that are growing quickly shed about every 4 weeks and I have some 2 year olds that shed about every 6 weeks. Good luck and I hope everything looks normal the next time she goes.

:) Alicia

Back