CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Lost Snake Found... Then lost again

Old 06-02-2005, 11:53 PM   #1
treppilj
Lost Snake Found... Then lost again

About 8-9 months ago I went on a week long vacation, when I came home my male corn was missing. I tore my house upside down and could not find him. Figured he had gotten outside. About 4 weeks ago I had water standing under my house due to all the snow melting and was drying that out and I found a shed. I had hope that he had some how survived one of the hardest winters we have had in 10+ years. Tonight my neighbor was cleaning out his shed and found my snake, put him in a bucket, and then placed another bucket inside that bucket and squished him. He has now officially been found but now dead.

I am just amazed at how he could have survived the Nevada winter under my house. He was very small so I doubt he has had much to eat since his escape. I guess he found some warm spot to survive?

Old 06-03-2005, 07:58 AM   #2
Mary-Beth
OH NO thats horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. Surviving the harsh winter only to be killed by the neighbor

Old 12-12-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
CaptainJack
It always amazes me how some people will kill harmless snakes for no reason, no reason other then to be killing something. I'm sorry for your poor snake. I would give that neighbor a piece of my mind.

Old 12-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #4
Nanci
I'd effing kill my neighbor.

Nanci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google