CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

02 Crimson Motley

Old 10-18-2002, 10:17 PM   #1
Jr Nimeskern
02 Crimson Motley

She just shed but it sure doesnt look like it in the picture... Oh well here she is... she just got done eating a peach pinky... um um good...

dang I hate it when you cant put the pic on here cause its too big... oh well your just going to have to click on this site to see her...

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=36423

And

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=36422

And

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=33564

There you go... I'm sorry that you have to click on the link to look at her...

Old 10-18-2002, 10:24 PM   #2
kenster
oh my...

Jr, she is awesome! I'll be adding that morph on my must have list now! You're making me spend way too much money, i hope you sleep well at night!! But she is awesome, and I bet you got a good deal on her too, didn't you??

Old 10-18-2002, 10:33 PM   #3
Jr Nimeskern
Well I got a pretty good deal on her... I think I bought her for $45 but Im not sure... I picked her up at the St. Louis show about 2 months ago... I bought her from South Wisconsin Reptiles... Yes shes very pretty... but Im not to sure what Im going to breed her to... I think Ill breed her to my Hypo Motley/Stripe... at least Ill get some Hypo Molteys, and Hypo Motley/Stripes out of the pair

Old 10-18-2002, 10:36 PM   #4
drizzt_19
stop

aaahhhh please stop torturing me i keep looking at your pics and each time my list gets bigger and bigger. man ill be living in an alley here soon. if i keep on buying corns like this..lol.. help im addicted to corns. BTW very beautiful crimson motley you have there jr

happy herping

drizzt

Old 10-18-2002, 10:37 PM   #5
kenster
well if you get some extra hypo motley stripes you have to save me some!

Old 10-18-2002, 10:39 PM   #6
drizzt_19
me too.!!! iwant some of the babies.anybody got a time machine. i only need to jump forward two years.hehehe

Old 10-18-2002, 10:49 PM   #7
Jr Nimeskern
LOL you guys are so funny... makes me laugh so much... dont worry about living on the street... Ill probably be doing that soon... since My cash flow has just, dried up... What can I say, Im just going to have to rough it out for the next couple of months... *sigh* I guess Ill just have to slow down my spending on snakes (I guess Ill have to put it in my budget for only 4 snakes a month!)

Old 10-18-2002, 10:56 PM   #8
Simon
hey Jr!

That is one real nice looking corn snake there!! So how much do you have right now?

All those are great looking snakes!!!

I wouldn't mind keeping it for you~~~

send it over to me!~~~

I too think that I need to cut down on getting snakes...I am broke too......

Old 10-18-2002, 11:05 PM   #9
Jr Nimeskern
I have over 60... but those darn 100% het Albino Ball Pythons really REALLY sucked up all my money!!! I still cant believe I bought them... but who can pass up a great deal? I now Have like over 55 Corn Snakes, and 5 Ball Pythons, and 1 Burmese Python... When will my satisfaction for what I have come to me... I really do think that this forum adds to my addiction!

Old 10-19-2002, 02:04 AM   #10
Simon
Jr...
I totally understand what you mean..
right now I think I have around 120 corn snakes, 5 boas, 4 milk snakes, 2 ball pythons and 2 rat snakes......and the collection goes on....forever....hahaha

hey I would really love to see get an albino ball python soon. They look really nice and cute!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google