• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

House guests (will be available for new homes)

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I have some snakes in house, from a friend of mine, Matt (NWBloodlines), that I offered to take in & help him find homes for.

First is Travis, an '08 SMR Salmon male, that is the result of a project Don was working on with a guy named Travis. Travis looks more Salmon colored than Spiro. Travis had a hemipene injury last year during breeding, did still fertilize a few eggs, one baby hatched last year. He healed up well, & bred the same Champagne female this year, who is due to lay eggs any day now. **Found a home**

Next is Spiro, an '09 SMR Coral male.**Found a home**

Gisselle is an '06 Champagne female, from Bayou Reptiles. She's due to lay eggs any day now.**Found a home**

Then there is this very red male, that is a Normal, het for Bloodred, Christmas & Hypo, produced by Kathy Nicks. Matt ended up with two, both males. He's an '08 or '09. **Found a home**

Last but not least, is an SMR Coral Motley female hatchling. She was sent to Matt as a non/problem feeder, but has eaten every meal since she arrived in the PNW. She'll be sticking around for a bit, I want to see how she progresses. (I was really hoping she would be a male, to pair with Hekate, my Anery Motley, because she has a nice pink wash on the top of her upper body.

Attachments

• travis.jpg
    travis.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 81
  • spiro.jpg
    spiro.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81
  • gisselle.jpg
    gisselle.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 81
  • christmasmale.jpg
    christmasmale.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 81
  • coralmotley.jpg
    coralmotley.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...

They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...
Thanks Tara! I'm sure it's possible. How old are yours?
The motley has got my eye!!
Well, if she doesn't end up staying here, Steph has first dibs on her, but you are next.

Very pretty group....
Thanks Buzz! Although they're only house guests, they are fun to have around.
I also have a gorgeous Okeetee male het for Sunkissed (unk history) that will be here for a year or two, gonna work on some Sunkissed stuff :)
He, is feistier than my MBK. Apparently he will strike just for the heck of it. This is going to be fun. Hehe

Attachments

• 58808_125182_Large_O8tuNQ0uxvoho.jpg
    58808_125182_Large_O8tuNQ0uxvoho.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 70
Back