CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

The last 2014 snake pairing for Elemental Exotics

Old 03-17-2015, 07:20 PM   #21
Ravenessa
lol @ cook a little longer, I do understand the concept but it sounds so bad.
How much lower will you put the grade? 2-3 10 degrees? when will we get to see pics?

Old 03-17-2015, 07:21 PM   #22
Ravenessa
oh oh was that the three little guy in the moss? small wiggle worms? <3

Old 03-17-2015, 07:47 PM   #23
Tavia
Here is the thread with the babies hatching.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139578

Unfortunately, the first one that hatched I had to cull as it had a heart defect and one of the others never ate on it's own and died awhile ago. In better news, the albino ate a live pink left in his cage overnight a few days ago, the first time he's ever eaten on his own and one of the normals also ate a live pink that night too. That one had previously eaten an F/T pinky head on it's own but then refused the next two offerings. I'll be trying live again on them tomorrow, fingers crossed they eat again!

The old thermostat that I had on the incubator had a wide range that it allowed, up to 3 degrees above or below the set temp, which was set at 83 degrees but was often at 80 to 86 degrees. My husband made a new thermostat 2 months ago though, that is much tighter, keeping the temps within one degree of the set temp. I've had it running for about 2 months now and it's been working great! So this time I'll be keeping the temps around 81-82 degrees. So not too much lower but a lot more consistent.

Old 03-17-2015, 07:52 PM   #24
Ravenessa
Im sorry you put in so much work on these guys. This is why I shake my head at people just wanting to breed and put two snakes together with no long term planning at all like a guy I dated.. his snakes were barely the right size nor age, I told him to wait another season. He was like oh i put them together for shits and giggles, they locked.. ok Great asshole, what are you going to do with the eggs now? you got an incubator? he brought a friends snake in and got mites everywhere.. smh.. I hope it goes better with this clutch!

Old 03-18-2015, 02:11 PM   #25
Tavia
Thanks, hoping it goes better with this clutch too!

Old 03-18-2015, 06:31 PM   #26
Tavia
Well, so far #3, the little normal that had eaten twice before, just ate again today. Hopefully the other 2 will eat overnight!

Old 03-18-2015, 10:00 PM   #27
Tavia
The albino, #5, ate his pinky today too! Now if #2 would just get with the program! It just occurred to me that the one stubborn non eater corn that I never got eating last year was also #2, maybe I should skip that number for all further clutches?!

Old 03-18-2015, 10:52 PM   #28
Ravenessa
haha so nr 2 is cursed good to know! I am glad you are getting them to eat they are soooo cute <3

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google