• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Coming soon....

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I'm finally going to be getting a GTP!!!

My friend has been bugging me for a number of years to get into them, and finally twisted my arm enough for me to pick one from this clutch.

The babies are established in eating, and mine will be shipped fairly soon. :)

All photos were taken by my friend Julie, of GFX Morelia.
The first two photos are of my baby, then the sire, the dam, and the clutch of babies. :)

Attachments

• 155937_365703_VeryLarge_5QkuhRJLKRuFA6.jpg
    155937_365703_VeryLarge_5QkuhRJLKRuFA6.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 155937_365704_VeryLarge_LYbKNXrxhUOdC0 (1).jpg
    155937_365704_VeryLarge_LYbKNXrxhUOdC0 (1).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 155937_356584_VeryLarge_XHYSLbZope0Lg.jpg
    155937_356584_VeryLarge_XHYSLbZope0Lg.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 155937_356583_VeryLarge_rSRhybMs768YlR.jpg
    155937_356583_VeryLarge_rSRhybMs768YlR.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 155937_356585_VeryLarge_jACMTBaVgsULM.jpg
    155937_356585_VeryLarge_jACMTBaVgsULM.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 267
Beautiful,
And a very good choice of locality(Sorong, yes?)- some people make the mistake of starting off with Biaks... sure, they are more freely available, but they are quite the nasty buggers :dgrin:

Best of luck, they are very unique animals.

Beautiful,
And a very good choice of locality(Sorong, yes?)- some people make the mistake of starting off with Biaks... sure, they are more freely available, but they are quite the nasty buggers :dgrin:

Best of luck, they are very unique animals.
Thank you!! :) The sire is Manokwari, the dam was listed as Lereh locality. So true, I definitely did not want one of the sassier ones. LOL
Awesome. I'm waiting for my chance to snag one on a good deal.

I will likely only have the one, but even if I get another one, I have no plans to breed them. I just want them in a nice planted display cage. :)

Yeah, that line of babies is too much. Very cute.

Thank you! I have tried to resist as long as possible, because I have heard how addictive they can be (I'm told worse than any other).
I *should* be able to stick with just one, maybe two.

(S)he is here! I instantly realized the fuss over these creatures, they are so cool!

Attachments

• 055gtp.jpg
    055gtp.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 065gtp.jpg
    065gtp.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 107
  • 155937_370554_VeryLarge_yHce8N3tWrhYVDR.jpg
    155937_370554_VeryLarge_yHce8N3tWrhYVDR.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 155937_371130_VeryLarge_KTC0breqQhe7y.jpg
    155937_371130_VeryLarge_KTC0breqQhe7y.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 108
Nice addition to your collection! Will be looking foward for the progression.

I love them! I have wanted to get a gtp or etb for awhile now. Hope you post pics of the color change. Is s(he) a Biak?

I will definitely post progression pics!

This one is out of a Manokwari male and Lereh female.
My friend said the whole clutch is pretty chill, this one especially so.

I saw a beautiful female Manokwari at a reptile show once. She had been in hormonal blue a few times and held on to more blue color after each breeding season. She was almost a teal color, really stunning.

GTPs? Is that Tree pythons? I'm just guessing because of the way they are all wrapped up on that beam. They have really interesting colors and patterns.. how is it that the entire clutch is yellow if the phenotype of the parents is green?

Yes, cosmiclandscaping, GTP = Green Tree Python. Babies are born yellow or red and change later to green when they get older.

Back