CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eye candy for DLena! Coco Chanel and Twister.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:44 PM   #21
Tavia
Took a brief video of Twister a minute ago, to try and show how s/he moves.

(If you want to change the name or keep it, I don't care either way. I just like to nickname the disadvantaged babies, for the superstition that it gives them a greater will to live. So that's the only reason it got a name from me.)

S/he gets around quite easily as can be seen here! Has eaten once and will be fed again today. Have been feeding pinky heads and though it took a bit of effort, s/he got it past the first kink and down to it's stomach in only a minute or so. I'm thinking it will need to be fed smaller meals more frequently.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:50 PM   #22
DLena
I just had to look up Coco Chanel... I live under a rock. It is soft and just glides off the tongue. Good food for thought.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:58 PM   #23
DLena
Twister moves really well. Small meals more often isn't a problem. I've got Layne Labs... Everything from day old pinks through large mice. Thank you for the video. He's beautiful in the sunlight. I like his name. It fits him. You're brave to let him in the grass. I worry about losing my 100g squiggles in the lawn. Now I'm considering Coco Chanel for the AHS.

Old 07-18-2016, 04:13 PM   #24
Tavia
Just ate another head. He takes it off the tongs, though it took 4 times for him to bite it and not drop it this time. S/he is exactly like it's mom and rattles it's tail the entire time it's eating, so cute!

Old 07-18-2016, 04:33 PM   #25
DLena
I think that tail rattle is because they get so excited to eat. Pernix does that while crushing the dead mouse even more dead. If he was an Anaconda, he'd be the most feared creature in the jungle. Alas for him, he's just a cute little corn in Kenmore NY. Lol

Old 07-20-2016, 09:54 PM   #26
Eavlynn
Twister does move really well. He's such a cutie! I'm glad he's thriving and making progress. Your little guy is precious DLena he'll have a great life with you.

Tavia, I think it's awesome that you take the time to post photos and videos for expecting snake parents!

Old 07-25-2016, 05:40 PM   #27
Tavia
Twister just took and got down a whole, tiny, day old F/T, the smallest one I could find!

Unfortunately, it's still beastly hot here in the current forecast, upper 90s. I could normally sneak them out even so, as we usually cool off overnight and they wouldn't start their journey until after 6 pm but the immediate next hub they'd go to is over 100 this week and doesn't cool off as much as we do.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:58 PM   #28
DLena
I can wait for them. They are precious cargo, Tavia. He took a whole pinkie? (Squeal of delight over here!) Thank You for all your time and efforts with Twister. I know it is time consuming and he's not an "award winner" but he took a piece of my heart when I saw him, and I truly value and appreciate you for this.

Old 07-26-2016, 12:20 PM   #29
Zombiegirl
What beautiful babies!!! I LOVE AHS and I think they are what got me over my initial "fear" of snakes, just by googling them and researching them. I wanted to get one of those initially but ended up getting *the* cutest little pink worm from a local ma and pa petstore many moons ago (i.e. snow corn) and had him for a while until he passed away unexpectedly...now I have the crew I have now and am seriously entertaining the thought of picking up a super cute sunset hog from a gal over on iHerp!

Old 08-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #30
DLena
Tavia, how are Twister and Coco Chanel doing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google