• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Columbian boa

She looks great in that hide. She deserves it and you deserve her. I'm so glad to see this working out!

Im so glad I had you all to help me figure out how to get her into better living quarters on the short notice I had! you all helped so much, and I know she appreciates it too! I want to do well by her, she is such a great snake!

I love those books! I used several of them throughout my years of teaching grade 7 English. One of my students actually made me a Redwall Abbey quilt. When I get that far in my unpacking (I've moved) I'll post a picture. It's very nice!

those books were a huge part of my childhood! even had a redwall themed bday party with my BFF lol did you ever watch the show as well or just the books?

I forgot all about it! I DID watch the show. I loved that series. The rhymes and riddles, the songs they'd sing...

Hi there Asmodeus!! How ya been? :p

Whatta beautiful boa!! They are great snakes and wonderful pets. Like Karl, I had one for many years, and he was probably the single, most significant contributing factor in why I continued to have snakes for pets later on in my life.

Hope everything works out for both of you!!!

I spy with my little eye multiple pieces of shed about

cdb9b95a0e0687ecac72111441a8da6b.jpg

Gave her a nice warm bath because she had bits of shed stuck all over herself. Her eyes shed so thats good!

3b6d6fd3a4b585b83a1b7c91a8c66c62.jpg

Also appreciate her eyes with me. So pretty!

5440b79ad2f5b9a49153826aa93b6280.jpg

She is quite the climber. Always wanting to go higher lol

Look forward to updates on this girl. It'll be fun to watch her grow, and grow, and grow.

I took Nova out for a nice photoshoot. I am not the best photographer, but I got some cool looking photos anyway!

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko10_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko9_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko7_1280.jpg

this is intense hyper focus lol

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko6_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_obb0ruic5d1sy6dlko1_1280.jpg

end photo dump lol

Part way through the shoot she decided the spot she wanted to be was my upper arm. Ok now i really am done

0d9c9470bf40fa8e5a72c1bce53b04fb.jpg

her favorite thing is to climb up onto my head and just chill there, its hilarious! not sure how much bigger she can get and still do that. I guess we will see! in the meantime I am getting some great snake selfies Lol

Rat night! She seemed to think I was going to give her another rat and smacked her nose on the tub after I put the lid back on and was replacing the velcro. She moved super easy to f/t tho so I'm glad about that!

bbc0a2c0708e375888cd596eadbf427a.jpg

bb8306d7e57d60b87b20404572a66233.jpg

Back