• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

amel hurricane motley has white patches

Reptile-Cage

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Thank you for letting me be part of the forum. I just wanted to share a photo of my amel hurricane motley I bred out this year here in south africa.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 275
And they've never produced any anery babies at all? The first thought I had was a chimera, but if there's no anery gene in the dad at all, that becomes extremely unlikely.

Next is paradoxing, that she had a specific subset of cells during develop 'break' the ability to make the red pigment as well.

After that there's physical abnormalities; Rich has produced babies with white patches that had association with spinal kinks.

There's also the chance it's something new. Definitely keep it.

Hey guys I'm new on here. Sorry for being off topic here but I don't know how to start a post on here. How do u post a question on here? I can't seem to find how

Hey guys I'm new on here. Sorry for being off topic here but I don't know how to start a post on here. How do u post a question on here? I can't seem to find how

Welcome to the forum. To post a new thread, first go to the category you want to post in. At the top left is a button that says new thread.

What does the snake's belly look like? Do the white spots continue there? I know the belly is mostly white anyway, but I'm wondering is the white spotting can be seen over any of the darker belly scales.

Hi all. Her belly is white, like all other motleys. The white patches does how ever go down onto her side of her body. I will see as she grows how the color changes

Thanks, yes she's a keeper, ill keep updating her photo as she grows, and ill be breeding her parents this season again to see if we can get another baby like her.

Back