CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 AM   #21
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
Robbie, if I do end up going, I'll likely need your services. Just a question though - would you be able to take me back to the airport as well? What days would work best for you? Sunday or Monday?
Yes! The Snake-Lover Shuttle Service goes between the Orlando International Airport and the Homewood Suites, Hilton, and any other hotel/motel you might possibly be staying at.

I will be requesting off from work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I'll have those 3 days available all day. The Monday and Wednesday before the show, I'll be available to be at the airport at 2:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be able to be at the airport between 6 and 6:30pm. The Monday after the show, I'll be able to make a run that leaves Daytona at 12:30pm to arrive at the airport around 1:30-2pm. That'll be my only run for that day.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #22
Butch
What are the dates of the show?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #23
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
What are the dates of the show?
August 21st & 22nd, with the "pre-party" on the 20th.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #24
Butch
Thanks, I might have to make a day trip of it

Old 04-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #25
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Yes! The Snake-Lover Shuttle Service goes between the Orlando International Airport and the Homewood Suites, Hilton, and any other hotel/motel you might possibly be staying at.

I will be requesting off from work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I'll have those 3 days available all day. The Monday and Wednesday before the show, I'll be available to be at the airport at 2:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be able to be at the airport between 6 and 6:30pm. The Monday after the show, I'll be able to make a run that leaves Daytona at 12:30pm to arrive at the airport around 1:30-2pm. That'll be my only run for that day.
You are so AWESOME! Do you make detours to the grocery and liqueur store?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:16 AM   #26
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
You are so AWESOME! Do you make detours to the grocery and liqueur store?
Yes ma'am! Guided tours of the local Sam's Club are available. Not a member? Don't worry! I am!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #27
Kokopelli
I am horribly envious.

I -so- hope to be able to meet up with all of you people on Daytona 2011... especially if I can manage getting into this hotel arrangement as well.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:41 AM   #28
El Jefe
Count me in for a few raffle prizes. The rest will be figured out as time goes on.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:59 AM   #29
Susan
I'm sure I can come up with a raffle prize or two again! Now I have to see if it's only me going, the whole family, and where I'll be staying.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #30
whippet
Lauren and I should be good to come. I will let her know about the hotel and we will be booking asap!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google