• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

When everyone else has eggs hatching....

Waiting patiently to see coral tess.. Im still waiting On a clutch of butter x hypo. But out of 4 eggs 2 look like slugs one is even dimpling while the rest are long and fat but got 15 days left tell day 60 and they were at 79° to 81°so give a few days

Waiting patiently to see coral tess.. Im still waiting On a clutch of butter x hypo. But out of 4 eggs 2 look like slugs one is even dimpling while the rest are long and fat but got 15 days left tell day 60 and they were at 79° to 81°so give a few days

These are 1st generation, & won't be Coral's. There might be some fabulous coloring on the babies, between the Coral and het/homo Cayenne Fire, but I think the 2nd generation of babies is where I will see them really start to look awesome.

How's the humidity in the incubator box? I wouldn't think you would get dimpling on eggs that early, unless humidity was too low, or if there's something wrong with the egg.
Mine are still plump, so I think I have at least another week or so for mine.

My eggs took forever to hatch this year even in an incubator... I'm excited for both of you! very cool! Waiting is a good test of patience.

Thanks Chet! Yes, it definitely is a test of patience. LOL

Luckily, I've been very preoccupied with trying to buy this house, that it's kept my mind on that, so I'm not checking the eggs every 5 minutes.

My fastest corn clutch was 74 days this year. Don't know why so many of us had slow incubation...

Cinead definitely has red factor/mask/coat/something going on! You're going to have some neat babies!

Well, the babies hatched at 69 & 70 days.
All 26 babies hatched.
The final tally:
4 Amel Tessera's
6 Normal Tessera's
14 Amel's
2 Normal's

I can see evidence of the RF from the sire, Cinaed (Produced by John F of Colorado Corns).

I'll take better photos this weekend, if I have time.
Here's a couple shots from my cell phone.

Attachments

• 75942_320673_VeryLarge_GrW28bAoGkdwkA.jpg
    75942_320673_VeryLarge_GrW28bAoGkdwkA.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 30
Waiting impatiently for better pics!! Congratulations on the high percentage of pinkness!!

Back