CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Wholesale Hatchling Lot - Auction!~ STARTING BID LOWERED!

Old 11-21-2015, 12:25 AM   #1
carol
Wholesale Hatchling Lot - Auction!~ STARTING BID LOWERED!

Hello everyone!

I figured it was time for an auction before the weather got any colder. I have a group of 2015's that I need to sell as a group, decided it's been awhile since I've had a little auction. Mostly males so this would be nice for a pet store.

1.0 Normal Stripe het Peppermint
2.1 Miamis (NOT TOP SHELF - "Average" Miamis)
3.0 Normal
0.0.1 Hypo
0.1 Reverse Okeetee
1.0 Dilute Anery Motley het Stripe
1.0 Bloodred ph Lava Stripe
1.0 Terrazzo
0.0.1 Pink Cornsnake - Not sure what the morph is but I do know it is poss het gazer so definitely pet only. If you wish to exclude the snake in your shipment, no problem. I don't expect the animal to add any monitory value to the lot, just a freebie to a good home.

Starting bid lowered! Starting bid $150 shipped. Auction ends Sunday 11/29 at 8:00pm PST. The last bid still at 8:00pm PST wins. 8:01pm too late.

WINNER MUST PAY VIA PAY PAL TO JERAMANDCAROL@YAHOO.COM WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF AUCTION CLOSE AND BE ABLE TO RECIEVE ON WEDNESDAY 12/2 OR THURSDAY 12/3.

Some animals pictured on instagram, my username is lowbellyreptiles. Animals in this lot are noted "part of lot" on instagram. Most animals pictured there are for sale.

Happy bidding!

Old 11-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
carol
Starting bid lowered, I need to move these guys out!

I added a couple pics, please note only one of the RO's pictured are included in the lot.

Old 11-29-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
carol
BUMP. No takers?

Old 12-03-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
nicolefowler2005
Any left?

Bella's Mom

Old 12-03-2015, 11:34 PM   #5
carol
Yes, the whole lot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google