CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

8 Non-Feeders including Tesseras

Old 11-06-2015, 09:41 PM   #1
AliCat37
8 Non-Feeders including Tesseras

Hello friends.

I have several babies that are not eating for me. I have offered f/t meals multiple times, as well as boiled and lizard scented. Force feeding 11 mouths gets tiring after a bit, so I have decided to put some of these guys up for grabs.

There are actually 11 non-feeders, but I am asking the 8 below go in a group:

1.1 amel tesseras het stripe & ultra. Hatched August 7th 2015.
3.3 Bloodreds het lavender & motley. Hatched Sept. 22, 2015

Those guys above are all $150 shipped (U.S. only). That is a great deal, especially if you can get them feeding.

The three below are optional add ins for $20 more, but they are also non-feeders

1.0 plasma het motley with a kink
0.0.2 blood reds het motley & lavender - these guys are twins. They are assist feeding on mouse tails very easily. Once they have the tails in their mouths they swallow them happily... they just don't seem to understand that they need to actually open their mouths to eat... VERY TINY little guys. Only weigh like 1 gram, which is why I have not yet sexed them.

Please email me and I will get back to you within 24 hours. I will answer inquires and emails in the order received.

masmith37@hotmail.com

Old 11-09-2015, 08:40 PM   #2
AliCat37
Bumping,

And a correction on the hets for the tesseras. I guess they are not able to be het ultra if they are amels? So, then they are just het stripe. They came from an ultramel tessera stripe x stripe het amel.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
Nanci
I've got a HUGE thread down in my personal forum with feeding tricks. Two of the easiest tricks haven't even been tried yet! It just takes patience. (For anyone thinking of buying them.)

Old 11-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
AliCat37
Only 3 of them are not eating anymore, one of the tesseras has decided food is good. So since there are only 3 left including a tessera, I'm lowering the price to $80 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-30-2015, 04:04 PM   #5
golsama
Do you have pictures of the 3 that are still not eating?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google