• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from california

snake_eyes

hey, ive posted a few already but thought id say hi.

ive raised alot of different animals growing up such as hamsters, parrots, wild birds, dogs, fish (fresh and salt water), and lizards (specifically chameleons.)

i have an adult corn which is about 6 years old and about 4.5 ft long (i havent been able to measure her yet.)

her name is Bam-Bam, like the girl from Flintstones :crazy02:

Hi!

Welcome. What kind of corn is Bam-Bam?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Fred and Wilma Flintstones red headed little baby was Pebbles, Betty and Barney Rubble had Bam-Bam the white haired super strong baby.

:uhoh:

hasnt our weather been great for this time of year? i mean, when was the last time it was too cloudy? our snakes must love it here ;)

SilentLore said:
Welcome. What kind of corn is Bam-Bam?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Fred and Wilma Flintstones red headed little baby was Pebbles, Betty and Barney Rubble had Bam-Bam the white haired super strong baby.

:uhoh:

May be the sex is unknown. hehehe

haha. i meant to say "named after the boy from the Flintstones." even though its a girl, it got its name because of its temperment during its youth.

snake_eyes said:
hasnt our weather been great for this time of year? i mean, when was the last time it was too cloudy? our snakes must love it here ;)

I love it! I know we need the rain, and I enjoy the rain... but I have to admit it has been gorgeous. I don't like it too hot, so it has been perfect for me lately. About 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, not to windy, and the nights are still cool enough to give you that "fall feel" in the evening. I wonder how much longer we are going to get away with it! :shrugs:

Back