CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available holdbacks!

Old 12-29-2019, 11:47 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Available holdbacks!

I have limited space, and I need to let go of some of my snakes.
Almost all of these are previous holdbacks.

I held back babies from each of the clutches from last year, and now I need to reduce those numbers.

Please see my iHerp page for photos, details, lineage info, terms of service, etc.

1.0 2019 Miami Tessera with VERY nice dorsal stripe, coloring, and borders. The only reason I am letting him go is because I was male heavy in that clutch of all Miami Tessera's. LBR Miami dam Mystic Exotics Miami Tessera sire (Aster X Hematite).
$225

1.0 2018 Cinder Tessera produced by a breeder in western WA.
Het Anery, hypo poss het Stripe.
Possible Homo Dominant
Sire: Ghost Motley Tessera het Cinder
Dam: Cinder Tessera het Hypo, poss het Stripe
$175

0.1 2019 Miami Tessera poss het Amel produced here at Mystic Exotics.
She is from a Candy Cane X Miami Tessera pairing. The link for the thread is HERE
$150

0.1 2019 Amel Tesseras from the same Candy Cane X Miami Tessera clutch as the above Miami Tessera female. I have 2 of these girls available.
Although they are from a Candy Cane X Miami pairing, due to the ground coloring, I do not consider these two girls to be Candy Canes. They will be very pretty, likely very vibrant coloring.
$125 each

1.0 2019 Miami Tessera produced here at Mystic Exotics, out of Henna (Okeetee Miami) X Brokk (Mystic Exotics Miami Tessera).
Very nice borders and coloring on this whole clutch! He is possible het Amel.
$200

2.2 2019 Cinders Produced by Evergreen Exotics, out of a Miami Tessera het Cinder x Cinder 19-PC-10 (They are possible het for Amel, Hypo, Sunkissed)
Dam:Pixel- 2014 Miami Tessera het Cinder ph Hypo (produced by Matt Stewart of NW Bloodlines. (Out of Kai- 2011 Miami Tessera x Aragorn- 2012 Cinder het Hypo ph Motley
Sire: Casanova- 2015 Cinder het Amel, ph Hypo, Sunkissed (produced by Jarrett Lime)
$40 each

0.1 2019 Sunglow Motley I think she is out of a Fire project, so possibly het Diffused
$100

**Please email me at Mysticexotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in any of them.

Old 01-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #2
Enterprise Snakes
Is the Cinder Tessera male still available?

Old 01-22-2020, 02:44 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise Snakes View Post
Is the Cinder Tessera male still available?
Yes he is. Please email me at the email address listed in the original post to inquire.

Thank you!

Old 01-22-2020, 03:12 PM   #4
MysticExotics
I have dropped the prices on a few of them.

Old 01-22-2020, 05:49 PM   #5
MysticExotics
I'm also adding a couple others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google