• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can't delete?

Kat

I'm talkin' to YOU.
Hey Rich,

I went to go delete an ad in the Cornsnakes For Sale category, as the transaction is completed, and it says I don't have permission... (the For Sale and Wanted's appear locked). Is this intentional?

-Kat

Yeah, I had to make a decision on that one.

Since people are able to reply to posts there, then giving a person the power to delete the entire thread also gives them to delete another person's posts.

There have been situations I have seen, where I would rather not allow people to be able to do that.

I will just have to go through periodically and prune out old messages myself. I thought I had it set up this way for quite a while now, but now I'm not sure.

I had to redo all of the permissions for this move, so it is quite possible somethings might not be as they were before. Proabably by accident, and not intent, however.

Thanks.

Back