CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Surplus Adults page has been updated!

Old 11-21-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
Rich Z
Exclamation Surplus Adults page has been updated!

I am trying something new this time with my adult page. Please take a look at it and tell me if this will work or not.

Surplus Adult List

Thanks!

Old 11-21-2002, 03:34 PM   #2
drizzt_19
Hey Rich
I like the new shopping cart idea. I think it will work out great.

Gregg

Old 11-21-2002, 05:26 PM   #3
carol
It looks great. Very well organized. It will probably save you time in answering phone calls too. Very nice animals! Too bad I am broke.... I would really love to get the normal het for hypo and lav, and be making my own hypo lavs by next year (my 01 male is HUGE) oh well, that is what I get for spending my money, I'll just have to wait until 04. Great price!

Old 11-21-2002, 05:58 PM   #4
Kat
I like the layout... but are snakes which are purchased removed automatically from the page? I'm interested in getting a couple (I've sent you an email in that reguard), but want to be sure they're still available before I do any actual purchasing.

Old 11-21-2002, 06:52 PM   #5
Rich Z
Kat, no unfortunately I need to remove the listings manually as they are sold. I just got off the phone and have removed 4 of them that have sold. I did reply via email to you as soon as I read it.

Sigh, I wish I had the time to dig into my manuals on PHP and MySQL. This would be an interesting program to write.

Thanks.

Old 11-21-2002, 07:10 PM   #6
Kevin M
Your quick enough with the updates Rich. I mustve waited only 5mins before going back to the page so I could steal the photos and info for the adults I bought. And Boom, Gone allready!. hehe

Can't wait for Tuesday to roll along... Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Old 11-21-2002, 08:11 PM   #7
Rich Z
Kevin, if you made notes of the ID numbers of the animals you bought, you can see the photos by looking in my pics directory.

Just plug in the ID number where the Xs are:

http://www.serpenco.com/pics/surplus/XXXXX.jpg

Yeah, I have to keep on top of this as sometimes this stuff sells fairly quickly. Matter of fact, Kat wanted the one female you dropped from your list as well as one you already have spoken for. Matter of fact, I have someone else I just got an email from whom wants that 96949 animal as well that Kat is interested in. I hate to sell it out from under her, but she hasn't committed to it yet.

See what I mean about things moving quickly?

Thanks.

Old 11-22-2002, 01:21 AM   #8
Kat
Unfortunately, due to visiting my parents' house for dinner and my subsequent having chicken soup spilled all over the floor of my car, I don't seem to have returned home in time to get any of the ones I wanted (they're all sold). :P This has not been my day. Oh well... maybe next year.

Old 11-22-2002, 06:21 PM   #9
Kevin M
Rich, Thanks for the link. I couldnt remember the ID of the adults I purchased but upon checking my history and comparing to the corns that were removed I was able to find them...

Yeah, 96949 was a great find. I really wanted her too (Along with that female Butter!) but as I explained I just didnt have the right mate for her. Glad someone got her though!

I can only image how fast things move once the adults are put up for sale. Understandably thats why I called so fast yesterday. I thought for sure that while I was at work all the corns I wanted were raided allready. heh (For anyone interested I called Rich as soon as I got home from work and didnt even know what I wanted yet, I just wanted to get myself "locked in" as I perused the adults with him on the phone. )

Kat - Sorry you didnt get what you were looking for. What other adults were you interested in?

Old 11-22-2002, 06:33 PM   #10
Kat
I was after the normal het lavender and hypo (I THINK she might be the one you mentioned in your post), and the normal het blizzard and bloodred. S'alright though, I've decided to expand my crested gecko collection instead. :>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google