CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Price increase on the horizon....

Old 01-24-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
Rich Z
Exclamation Price increase on the horizon....

Well, it's getting to be that time of year when I notice the number of meals I have in the remaining snakes and start thinking it's time to try to recoup that expense. So likely around the first of February you all can expect the prices on remaining hatchings to go up.

Any orders placed before the price increase that I cannot ship because of the weather will still have the old prices honored when I finally am able to ship them.

I suggest that you check with me on availability because quite a few cultivars are getting quite low. I had a couple of wholesale orders go out that I was able to dump, er sell off, a bunch of males, so that helped even up the sex ratios quite a bit. In some cases, I may have even gone the opposite direction and only have females left or mostly so.

Anyway, thought I would give a heads up while I'm thinking of it and browsing around in here.

Thanks to everyone for all of the business you have given me in the past.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google