• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rerouted to AFF...

I just logged in to check a pm and got the redirect, but I haven't cleared cache since posting above last night. The redirect was via clicking on the pm link within the email notification. This was via an iPhone 4.

Hm... my work computer keeps blocking whatever ad is currently at the top of this page saying it has "Adult Content" (I'm assuming it's for AFF). Is that the Google ads?

Came to check on my new favorite thread and bam! got me again.

Are you saying this is your new favorite thread? ;-)

My Rich told me he got a surprise from downtown. Boobies are one thing but that's taking it a little too far! What if that happened to Robbie? He'd need eye bleach!!

In all seriousness, I'll check it out on the ipad in an hour or so.

Well, I just tried to contact Google via email from their Adsense site and got a message saying that I don't qualify to get direct email support from them? Guess I'm not earning them enough money to earn that elite status.

What the heck is it with companies making fortunes on the internet yet they feel like they don't want to get their hands dirty actually dealing with the people who made that helped make that fortune for them? I'm STILL waiting for replies from PayPal. Got kicked in the teeth by Amazon recently and I can't get beyond some support center in Pakistan.

Moving to an island off of Belize is looking better and better every day to me.

I got the adultfinder site in Iron which is a chrome browser. I usually just start typing in cornsnakes in the address bar to come to this site but poof I went to adultfriends.

Happened again first log into work this morning and it is getting worse...

I logged in and it opened up this site, then after I was ready to click user cp and was moving my mouse there it rerouted to some webcam show of a girl stripping off her clothes... I am at work too, so that I can't have. As of now I am going to have to take a hiatus when at work until this is fixed. Not trying to place blame anywhere, I just can't be found having this stuff open on a state PC.

I'll be checking in the evening from home. But, even then my Norton ran out last week and I have to renew, so probably not until I update that. I'll check back on my phone here and there to see what is going on with this.

Thanks to those trying to figure it out.

There are free AV programs that are just as nice as Norton. Dave P could probably advise you, or look on Kim Komando.com.

I think it tried to get me at work but I backed out of it super-fast, and then couldn't reproduce it to get the url.

There are free AV programs that are just as nice as Norton. Dave P could probably advise you, or look on Kim Komando.com.

here's a couple.
http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
http://www.filehippo.com/search?q=antivirus

Or check out Nanci's suggestion. There's a messload of them. The first two I link are pretty good and take up about a tenth the amount of space on your drive that Norton does.

Evidently AFF is in the bankruptcy, part of penthouse.

Possibly helpful for webmasters?

Last edited:
I'm still not having any issues when using Google Chrome's Incognito feature (Ctrl + Shift + N). However, on my tablet using Chrome (not Incognito), it goes straight to AFF and various other "hookup" sites.

I posted one of the URL's here. Sorry... didn't mean to be dumb.

maybe Nanci or Rich can edit your post for you
One of the links in one of my last posts turned out to be for some program that installs and runs and finds problems on the pc, but then wanted me to pay for it before fixing the alleged problems, and then took another hour or so to get that off my computer, so I edited that link away.
I think it's safe to say we all have good intentions.

I just got redirected to a warm body d a t ing site this morning too, although not the one that has mostly been talked about.

So far I haven't gotten a redirect from neither this site or FC. But I have gotten a redirect TWICE now from my CorvetteFlorida website that is not hosted on the same server and not even by the same hosting company.

My programmer is looking into this and says that whoever injected the code is pretty darn slick. So far he can't find out where or how it was done. He says that it is not from the ad code at all, and feels that the most likely possibility is in the server system code. But of course the server techs want to point their fingers somewhere else.

This must be a pretty widespread problem and surely someone has figured it out somewhere........ :headbang:

So I guess the only choices I have is to grin and bear it, or just shut my sites down and walk away from the internet.

I usually run Firefox with Adblock Plus and Noscript plugins. The Noscript in particular seems to be stopping it. I recommend that to anyone who's seriously bothered by this. Also, when I run it at work I think their firewall prevents the dating script from running.

I'm on my aunt's computer using Chrome, and I just got the redirect to a dating site too. While my aunt and my mother were looking over my shoulder. Awkward.

Back