CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

reputation points

Old 02-28-2005, 02:49 PM   #71
Mangrove
Red face

Wow this is still going on... surprised I haven’t been the next Victim

And Rich I don’t think it was that hard to understand the rep point thing but I hope that the problem was that easy to solve (don’t mean to sound mean, not intended that way)

Old 02-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #72
princess
Yeah, Rich, he 'negatived' me too. If I said something totally wrong to mislead someone or was rude, I would understand why I got it -but he's commiting random acts of negativity all over the place and tarnishing our reputations.

Old 02-28-2005, 03:21 PM   #73
howiet4702
I got it too Rich...He's been all over...

Old 02-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #74
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
HEY! I resemble...I meant resent that!
Well, I actually had you in mind when I wrote the other part of that comment about people knowing what they're talking about. It's been pretty obvious that you and I don't agree on, uh...certain topics, but I wouldn't question any corn advice I got from you.

And I think it's probably not too hard to figure out who I was actually referring to with that comment you quoted from me. I have a feeling Princess was talking about the same person I was in her post right after the above comment from you (unless she meant me...lol. But all my rep points basically came from the Captivity thread, which ended up not having much to do with corns anyway )

Old 02-28-2005, 03:31 PM   #75
princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
And I think it's probably not too hard to figure out who I was actually referring to with that comment you quoted from me. I have a feeling Princess was talking about the same person I was in her post right after the above comment from you (unless she meant me...lol. But all my rep points basically came from the Captivity thread, which ended up not having much to do with corns anyway )

Wha' ??? Now I'm lost. I got mine from the 'do your snakes seem happy' thread...I'm going to go bakc and read this thread a little more carefully to see where I'm slippin' ...getting tired, it's late...gotta wait up another 40 mins for my boyfriend....

Old 02-28-2005, 03:36 PM   #76
princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
Well, I actually had you in mind when I wrote the other part of that comment about people knowing what they're talking about. It's been pretty obvious that you and I don't agree on, uh...certain topics, but I wouldn't question any corn advice I got from you.

OH NO, YOU GOT ME ALL WRONG

Trpnbils, I wasn't at all refering to you in post 26 of this thread, I was refering to a particular teenager from NY who has been posting away like mad....sorry if there was any missunderstanding...I don't know you yet so I would never be qualified to make a statement like that about you....this other person on the otherhand is starting to irritate me. But you? nah, we're still pals !!

Old 02-28-2005, 03:41 PM   #77
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
OMG...It was cornman1978 who gave me the negative points with no explination too!!! I wasn't going to mention any names (for risk of being accused of flaming) but seeings he's doing it to everyone else, I may as well inform you of his actions against me too. In my particular case I stated that I house some of my snakes together with no problems...I guess he doesn't agree with that husbandry practice!
That's very interesting, considering that he has stated on multiple occasions that he houses his own corns together.

Old 02-28-2005, 03:44 PM   #78
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
OH NO, YOU GOT ME ALL WRONG

Trpnbils, I wasn't at all refering to you in post 26 of this thread, I was refering to a particular teenager from NY who has been posting away like mad....sorry if there was any missunderstanding...I don't know you yet so I would never be qualified to make a statement like that about you....this other person on the otherhand is starting to irritate me. But you? nah, we're still pals !!
lol..yeah I didn't think you meant me. That's actually something I've had in the back of my mind for awhile though. I have 4 rep points, and although I've been reading forums, care sheets, etc. for the past 8 months, I've only had my corn for 8 days! Just the same, somebody with 40 years of experience and 100 corns could have just registered yesterday, give FAR better advice than me, and have 0 points for the time being. If I was just starting to research the needs of my snake and only had the rep points to go on, I'd probably choose the guy with 4 than with 0.

But yeah, we're cool...and you're not talking about the person I thought you were. The one I was talking about (and thought you were talking about) is a particular teenager from a little further south than your particular teenager...lol.

Old 02-28-2005, 03:47 PM   #79
Mangrove
Lightbulb wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
That's very interesting, considering that he has stated on multiple occasions that he houses his own corns together.

I remember on a thread a wile back that I started about housing together and he had a very strong believe that you can and it went to like 200 and some posts, but I think he got blocked for that, that is when he use to be a'ight and I defended him, but now that you mention it I do remember that he felt strongly that you could house 2 corns together (I even think that Kathy love posted on that thread)

Old 02-28-2005, 03:50 PM   #80
JTGoff69
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiet4702
No clue Spirit...He has given ALOT of people negative points and nothing to back it up...He gave me and Jen negative points because we asked an owner who lost a snake to go look in the trash for it...However, he gave me no explanation on why he gave me negative points...
I PM'd him howie and asked him, this was his explanation:

Originally Posted by JTGoff69
What's the matter with you today? Giving negative points to everyone? I never gave you any negatives even after your ridiculous post about suing for slander. But, I digress, you got them today. (Yes, I did return the favor)

Cornman1979
Call it a bad day at the office

A "bad day at the office"? Lord, I hope he doesn't work at the POST OFFICE!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google