CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
Roy Munson
It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

It's been a pleasure working with Rich, Susan, Mike, and Jeff, but I'm resigning as a moderator on this site. This has absolutely nothing to do with recent events; I just need to concentrate on other things in my life. It's been an honor to serve you all for the last few years. I wish everyone the best of luck in all their endeavors!

Fondly,
Dean (a.k.a."Roy")

Old 09-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
medusacoils
Deano, I have been here a relative short time, compared to your ten-year. I can honestly say, it's been a pleasure to have you, in such a high regard. I know you will (hopefully) continue to be a contributor, but your insight and experience and level headedness will be missed!

You are a good man!

Wayne

Old 09-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
jazzgeek
Don't like it, but I definitely understand it.

Best wishes, Deano.....don't be a stranger.

Dale

Old 09-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
Suzy
I agree with Wayne. I've been here for a while, but haven't really gotten to know you.
I really appreciate all you (and the other Mods) have done for all of us. I hope you continue to stick around and talk snakes - and the Powdered Toast Man.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
jazzgeek
^^^^^

And fan of irony that I am, the post above was #6666 for me.

Just sayin'.

Dale

Old 09-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #6
medusacoils
I don't want this to feel like a goodbye. It's not! You are going through, (I hope) a transformation, like a butterfly or moth, (depending on what you like or feel), and will be back, stronger and better then ever. I am hoping, (even though, we don't agree eye to eye, politically, because you don't know any better) that we can have many, many conversations.

Think of it, as a new beginning on (CS.com) life!

Wayne

Old 09-05-2009, 02:28 AM   #7
Kokopelli
Best of luck in the future. You did an excellent job here.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
tricksterpup
Dean,
All i have to say is in this video.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:38 AM   #9
CaptBogart
Cool, glad you went through with it. Now you can kick back, relax, and hopefully find the fun in it again. Think of it as starting over.... Someone send Dean a bunch of hatchlings, lmao....

Old 09-05-2009, 02:39 AM   #10
tricksterpup
you know folks, I just wanted to share a moment where Dean, Lori and I did a Road Trip.

Goodbye Roy, I will always remember you. *sniff*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google