CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #71
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
I third it! Nanci, you are such a kind, understanding person. You have not good husbandry, not great husbandry, THE BEST husbadry! No kidding! Your animals shine! You listen to people that have vast experience to newbies! You would be a great moderator!
Wow, for once, me and the kid agree on something!!

Add to the above mentioned, you've been here for so long, and it's obvious that you're not going to leave the site. You're a truly long established member with an absolute devotion to the site and and its members. I sincerely mean no disrespect to the other candidates.....all mentioned are people I absolutely adore, but when it comes down to someone with the cajones, the maturity AND the love of everything cs.com...you absolutely shine.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #72
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Wow, for once, me and the kid agree on something!!
What do I win.......

Old 12-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #73
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
What do I win.......
Nanci as a mod.....???

Old 12-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #74
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Nanci as a mod.....???
That would be an awesome prize!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #75
RobbiesCornField
Nanci, I can only repeat what everyone else said. I said it in the DYK thread, too, but you would be a wonderful moderator, and far better than anyone else running (myself included).

Old 12-14-2009, 11:41 PM   #76
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Most importantly, I feel like I would have to constantly rein in my normal self in order to behave in manner suitable for a moderator.
You are joking, right? If not, then Lord help us all if Dean ever resigns his moderator position here.....

Old 12-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #77
jazzgeek
I'll join the conga line as well.....

Nanci, please reconsider. The anti-panda, pro-bacon plank of your campaign alone would get my vote.

Dale

Old 12-15-2009, 03:05 AM   #78
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
You are joking, right? If not, then Lord help us all if Dean ever resigns his moderator position here.....
Hah! I ALMOST went there...

Old 12-15-2009, 04:37 AM   #79
snakewispera snr
Nanci, I was one of the first to suggest you as mod....
That has to be one of the no brainer decisions on here....
And don't look upon it as standing against a friend, more like standing to represent lots of friends....

Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #80
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
You mean again? LOL. (I couldn't help.) ...but seriously, Nanci would be MY FIRST choice if I vote and she's running. PLUS, I think she reads more of the posts than any other 3 people here....and that's great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread