• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Moderator Poll

Please vote for the next CS moderator.

• Bitsy

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • diamondlil (Janine)

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Drizzt80 (Brent)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • KJUN (KJ)

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • medusacoils (Wayne)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • mike17l (Mike)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nanci

Votes: 85 38.5%
  • Rich in KY (Rich)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • tricksterpup (Jim)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • NOTA (None of the above)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
You can solicit Nanci now. I'm handing David's case file over to her as we speak. ;)
I bet its huge!
CRAP!!!! The little booger's gonna be here FOREVER now!
Did you think I would ever leave! I would pull a retarted geese and come back......like cancer:sidestep:
Hello!!!

HELLO!!!
Oh come on Dave you know I am your favoritest member!
Prolly be a big booger soon, you know how those teenagers grow.
I say we put together a booger team to morph him from booger to good citizen.

I am a good citizen with the skull of an ass!

Congrats Nanci. Let me say for all the little people out here that we are happy to have a normal person as a mod. We look forward to the changes we know you will bring.

Congratulations, Nanci! I'm so glad you reconsidered. I think you'll be a fantastic addition to an already awesome team. :cheers:

Congratulations, Nanci! I'm so glad you reconsidered. I think you'll be a fantastic addition to an already awesome team. :cheers:

I completely disagree!! Nanci isn't an addition to an already awesome team. She makes that team awesome! :grin01:

Wayne

Congratulations, Nanci!

I am sure you will do a great job - just hope it doesn't require more than you feel you can give! I am sure it can be a thankless and tiresome job at times - but hopefully rewarding, too!

Good luck!

Back