• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess that herp!!!

Pffft... go away for 5 minutes and you guys start without me...

I've never even heard of that snake TBH. Looks like I need to do more research. :)

I've never even heard of that snake TBH. Looks like I need to do more research. :)
Hahaha. That's what I was hoping. Weird name, not too well known. Unforgettable once you've come across one though. Amazing that nature could naturally produce anything so blue, as they are in Louisiana.

I was offered a trio of wild caught adults this year, free of charge, delivered to my door, no cost. I passed. They got a nasty reputation...

OK...time to take of the kid gloves...
tryagin.jpg

Oh now thats not very nice... How the hell am I supposed to know what that is? Arizona is not well known for its Salamanders or Newts...

Hmmm, I think I'm gonna let you take this one Eric.

Mole Salamander is the closest I see?
Man, salamanders look alot alike.
I looked up newts first, there are a lot of pics of Mr Gingrich.

Lol! Thats the closest I could really figure out too. Or a funky Tiger with no markings. The tail keeps saying newt to me, but I just don't know enough about the slimies...

I think they look graceful.
I'm always nervous about picking up little things like that for fear of damaging them. When you see a bird pick up a lizard and drop it and it is fine you know they can take it, it would bother me if I damaged one though.

That's correct.
They look so much like red-eared sliders. I've even seen sliders with dark plastrons almost like that. Gotta look for the red on the neck.

Back