• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

The deadline is a week from today, if you won him there are people shipping over there. Maybe there is a way.
Thanks for the thought.
John

LOL looking so hard at the time that I didn't look at the date :D

I didn't hear any negitives from anyone so I went a head and sent Stephen $400 of it. Hope thats ok with everyone.
John

Thank You!

You guys are great!
I found out yesterday, that I have nerve damage also .I guess that why this has been taking so long to get any better.
I sincerely appreciate everyones help.
I dont think there is any place else with such caring people,the members of CS.com are the best!

I have a couple giving people that I have names for but no forum user ID, would the following please PM me with their user name, please?
Edward E.
Caryl U.
Jessica G.

Thanks

Also a very generous European (you know who you are N) donated money and he asked to add 1 chance at the drawing to next 4 members that donate.
Thanks so much everyone
John

Will that make me number 4 of 4...LOL...??? Seriously.

Stephen, hopefully a year from now you will be back to cage-fighting, kick-boxing, and Xtreme freestyle boxing.

Hello --

I sent paypal at midnight on Thursday night, but I have not heard back. Please confirm that my payment has been received, thanks!

Also a very generous European (you know who you are N) donated money and he asked to add 1 chance at the drawing to next 4 members that donate.
Thanks so much everyone
John

D'Oh! I wish I would have seen this in time. Very generous European though!

Hello --

I sent paypal at midnight on Thursday night, but I have not heard back. Please confirm that my payment has been received, thanks!

I show that I sent a confirmation this afternoon, I did get your money and thank you. I just sent another email. Please let me know if you got it.
John

Back