• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

FREE Shipping on all orders

For the first time in a long time I'm glad we have a lot of snow because those are so tempting!

LAST DAY FOR FREE SHIPPING

The weather is good enough to ship this week it looks like.
Thanks
John

I was wondering, how much would you charge to ship to Alaska? It will be a couple of weeks before so you may not have any in my price range by then but I thought I would ask.

I was wondering, how much would you charge to ship to Alaska? It will be a couple of weeks before so you may not have any in my price range by then but I thought I would ask.

I haven't shipped to Alaska but have been told you pay for overnight but it takes two days which shouldn't be a problem, what is your zip.
Thanks
John

It is 99654 for mailing and 99652 for physical which I assume it would be shipped strait to the house.

It can be done and looks like I was right, we would pay for overnight but would take two days. It said around $60.00 for a 12x9x6 box. I wouldn't want to go any smaller cause would need a couple heat packs in there.
Let me know if I can help
John

ok thanks for letting me know, atm im kinda tight on money with it being christmas time. In a couple weeks I will check your site again and see what you still have.

It is 99654 for mailing and 99652 for physical which I assume it would be shipped strait to the house.

Ha!! 99654 is my old zip code. It's so great to see someone from back home. Perhaps we can PM and you can tell me what the area is like. I'm so curious to know what all has changed since 2005! :)

(whoop sorry to derail, John. Free bump? lol)

Outstanding breeder!

I have two snakes from John and they are both amazing. He is incredibly helpful!! Please consider buying your next snake from him! Merry Christmas!

Atm I Dont have the money to buy a snake and pay shipping. How ever If things go well I plan on buying another snake either later this year or next year in which case I will definitly consider buying from him. The animals I have seen in the pics are awsome, I only wish I could have afford to have bought one and had it shipped :D But come this spring or summer who knows.

Back