• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOW! 70 percent OFF of remaining 2007 and 2008 corns!

Yeah, something did go wrong with your order. I didn't get the email notices I normally get and had to do directly into the server to pull down your order form. From your message here, I'm assuming shipping on Monday is OK.

Thanks again for the order!

I got all sorts of e-mail notices so figured everything went smoothly when I placed the order from the office. I responded a couple of hours ago to your e-mail about shipping on Monday...which is perfect! I also reminded you of the new shipping address (which I changed in my profile this morning before I ordered).

I got all sorts of e-mail notices so figured everything went smoothly when I placed the order from the office. I responded a couple of hours ago to your e-mail about shipping on Monday...which is perfect! I also reminded you of the new shipping address (which I changed in my profile this morning before I ordered).

I believe your email address may be at least part of the problem with my ISP. I haven't received ANY of them from you. The only notice I got of your order was one that was issued from my server with my own email address as the origination. All of the other orders and resultant emails have come through just fine.

Seems odd that mine TO you would have gone out OK, though..... :shrugs:

Do you have an alternate email address to try?

Did you receive my email reply as well Rich? I use GMail and they're usually ok with any ISP.

Oh boy, I can't believe I did it...but I got a butter stripe (the price was too good to pass up!)

Thanks Rich!!

(I gave a hold at fedex location address, is this ok?)

Oh boy, I can't believe I did it...but I got a butter stripe (the price was too good to pass up!)

Thanks Rich!!

(I gave a hold at fedex location address, is this ok?)

Yes, holding at a FedEx depot is actually a real good idea.

Thank you!

Rich, I could not resist a butter stripe (male). Just paid in full. Thanks for the deal.
Sincerely,
Eric

I believe your email address may be at least part of the problem with my ISP. I haven't received ANY of them from you. The only notice I got of your order was one that was issued from my server with my own email address as the origination. All of the other orders and resultant emails have come through just fine.

Seems odd that mine TO you would have gone out OK, though..... :shrugs:

Do you have an alternate email address to try?

Under other circumstances, I would gladly try to use the main e-mail...as long as you don't use it to try to contact me. My business is just that and hubby uses the other e-mail and has no access to the one associated with my website. I'll send one out to you from there, as well as one of my alternate addresses from my website account, please don't respond saying anything about an order though. You can say it's in reference to my moderator position. Now...which address do you want me to send to...rich@serpenco or zuchowski@comcast? How about both, just for giggles!

I just got a pair of butter stripes, and a hypo lav.. would have got more but i just dropped 350$ on prom junk... god i hate school dances..

Thanks a lot Rich!!

Thank you all for helping me out clearing these animals from the shelves. I've got over 4,800 eggs incubating right now and I'm getting the heebie jeebies about it. You just don't KNOW stress until you have 2,000 babies hatched out and realize you are less than half way through....... :crying:

Thank you all for helping me out clearing these animals from the shelves. I've got over 4,800 eggs incubating right now and I'm getting the heebie jeebies about it. You just don't KNOW stress until you have 2,000 babies hatched out and realize you are less than half way through....... :crying:

I'll move to Florida and help you, live in Kathy's guest house and help her too!

4,800 eggs?! That is an enormous amount!!!! I can't even fathom what that would be like. Do you live in a giant incubator?

Sounds like the butter stripes are really popular! I got the lav mots (ALL of 'em!) - I love those things, and don't produce that many myself. Looking forward to seeing them Tues!

Sounds like the butter stripes are really popular! I got the lav mots (ALL of 'em!) - I love those things, and don't produce that many myself. Looking forward to seeing them Tues!

That makes two of us Kathy! Can't wait til Tues. myself!

We missed out on the lav mot females while discussing what else we should buy...shoulda just clicked "Add to Cart"...

I only wish i could afford the hypo lavender bloodred!

Alas, my current purchase means I'll already be paying the cable bill late :laugh:

Back