CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

1.1 Proven Bloodred Pair - Donations for a Student in Great Need.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #31
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynefyre View Post
Donation sent as a gift. If it has trouble coming through let me know.

We just lost a freshman at my college this past semester to cancer. It was so heartbreaking. He had been fighting for a long time too and thought he was over it. My friend's father discovered cancer in his bone marrow a year ago too. It truly is a devastating disease. My heart goes out to you Brent for what you're doing as well as anyone who has some form of contact with the deadly stuff.

Bree.
Got it Bree. Thanks a ton. Yes, it's bad stuff, we lost a great teacher at our school to leukemia a few years ago, and we have an other teacher battling skin cancer now, along with this tough young girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvervest View Post
Increased my chances
Did donation by gift and in €uro's ; sounds the same for me = better for the total .
Thanks Marc. Got it and shot you an email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniors Serpents View Post
Hey Brent

I just sent you a donation. I'm glad to see that there are still good people left in this world. I hope that the person you are raising this money for is able to fight it . My wife lost her grandmother to bone cancer. so I know how hard it is to go thru. I would like to say thank you to you for doing something so good
I do what I can when I can. I'm just honored the good people here step up and give what they can when they can as well. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSpirit360 View Post
Brent this is so sad.. I really they win the fight.. I know they can.. And you are a great person for doing this.. We should all do our part when the time comes to do so.. I will see if I can gather up any extra money.. Had to pay a ticket this paycheck
No problems, prayers can help as much as anything. After the ordeal with my sister in law last Fall, I truly believe in that as well. Her still being with us is truly a miracle.

D80

Old 05-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #32
Drizzt80
Haven't had any donations come in today, but had a couple more from Saturday and a few on Sunday.

We're at $388 raised with 49 chances in the hat . . . why isn't it a multiple of 5 you ask? Because people donating 28 chances worth have requested a redraw for "next in line".

Thanks a ton!! Deadline is midnight Friday. You can get as many chances as you'd like. No real reason to wait til the last minute.

D80

Old 05-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #33
Drizzt80
Posting this while on my lunchbreak, so going to make it short. We have approximately 35 hours to go before the end of this deal. Hoping to get a few more donations over the next day to round this thing up!

Thanks!
Brent
D80

Old 05-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #34
Caryl
Thanks for the update. Yeah, this is a busy time of year for teachers!! You're extra special for taking the time to do this. I know that the family appreciates your efforts. Tell them that there are lots of prayers being said for them all over the world.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #35
Rich in KY
Donation sent.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #36
medusacoils
Another Donation Made! Wish I could do more!!

Wayne

Old 05-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #37
wstphal
Check your PP, Brent!

Old 05-21-2010, 01:35 AM   #38
Ernst
Donation

Hi Brent,
Hope I didn't miss the deadline, had to wait for payday.
This hits close to home, my youngest daughter is 14. The family will be in my prayers as well.

Regards,
Ed

Old 05-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #39
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
Thanks for the update. Yeah, this is a busy time of year for teachers!! You're extra special for taking the time to do this. I know that the family appreciates your efforts. Tell them that there are lots of prayers being said for them all over the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in KY View Post
Donation sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
Another Donation Made! Wish I could do more!!

Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
Check your PP, Brent!
Thanks again for your help. You guys are awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
Hi Brent,
Hope I didn't miss the deadline, had to wait for payday.
This hits close to home, my youngest daughter is 14. The family will be in my prayers as well.

Regards,
Ed
Ed you're just fine and dandy (deadline's tonight), and another amazing person from CS.com. Thank you for the donation this morning.

Thanks,
Brent

Old 05-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #40
Drizzt80
Typing from work this morning, I don't have the actual numbers next to me, but I know we are just over $500 raised so far (Awesome!!!) and I believe there are approximately 70-ish chances going into the hat for the pair.

A friendly reminder that the deadline is tonight, midnight and I'll make the draw sometime during the day tomorrow. I'll be getting a check for the total amount raised to the family this coming week. There' s another teacher here at school that is very close to the family and has been in touch with them for me. They will definitely know where the generosity and love came from!

Thanks,
Brent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google