• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn digestion time

The last time he regerged was 3 days after eating and it's was mostly digested

Aurora - Blood Red Stripe corn
George - Common Anery corn

He has not had a regurg since then I'm just worried to pick him up and trigger a possible regurg as I'm new to snake keeping...
I don't want to hurt him.
It looks like the lump in his tummy has been gone now for a day or 2

Say hi George
b30ce2a0e6f8ca71f325458a99d5022d.jpg

yes, but if he is regurgitating 6 days after eating, then he needs to see a vet ASAP. That would mean "Nothing" is moving through his digestive system indicating a "Blockage."

You're generally not supposed to handle for a day or 2 after eating, but 6 days is plenty of time.

So, you're saying he has regurgitated (I'm guessing a few times, not just once).

And now he has eaten, and it's been 6 days with no regurge and no poop.

If this was my snake, I'd be thinking right now "There is an obstruction or blockage of some type keeping food from passing through."

Are there any reptile vets in your area? If so, you might want to schedule a visit.
The soonest after eating that he regerged was day of feeding.
The longest time after feeding that he regerged was 3 days

Has he even pooped since you've had him?

If not, there is something keeping the poop from moving through his system.

Anyway, I'll not comment any more on the subject. You're obviously determined to see this through "Your way."

Good luck to you and the poor snake.

Has he even pooped since you've had him?

If not, there is something keeping the poop from moving through his system.

Anyway, I'll not comment any more on the subject. You're obviously determined to see this through "Your way."

Good luck to you and the poor snake.
He just pooped lol.

Back