CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New to Cornsnakes

Old 01-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
DamJoe
New to Cornsnakes

Hello All,
My name is Joe. My daughter and I are new to cornsnakes. I figured this would be a great place to come to further our knowledge about cornsnakes.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:49 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum and to Cornsnakes!
There is loads of great information here!

Old 01-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #3
DamJoe
Thank you. I appreciate it I’ve found a lot of valuable information so far

Old 01-08-2019, 04:46 PM   #4
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. Post pictures of your corn when you can.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #5
DamJoe
Here's the corn snake my daughter chose. Nothing too extravagant, she chose it because it was active and seemed to crawl towards her (so she says)

Old 01-10-2019, 11:46 AM   #6
DamJoe
Pictures posted

Old 01-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #7
blacktip
Welcome and congrats on your new corn! I was hoping to make the Pomona show but unfortunately couldn't make it. Who did you get the corn from?

Old 01-10-2019, 11:47 AM   #8
DamJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktip View Post
Welcome and congrats on your new corn! I was hoping to make the Pomona show but unfortunately couldn't make it. Who did you get the corn from?

I don't remember who we purchased it from. They didn't have a banner and we forgot to ask for a card.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:55 AM   #9
Twolunger
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamJoe View Post
I don't remember who we purchased it from. They didn't have a banner and we forgot to ask for a card.
Your daughter picked a nice one. You will be quite pleased as it grows and the colors pop.

Old 01-10-2019, 12:10 PM   #10
DamJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Your daughter picked a nice one. You will be quite pleased as it grows and the colors pop.
Thank you. She's anxious to hold it but said she's going to wait until this Sunday so it has time to acclimate. Would you happen to know what type of morph it is just by looking at it? We didn't ask, the morph is more so I know. She doesn't care what the morph is, she just wants it be "happy & healthy" as she puts it.