• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off your reptiles ^_^

:madeuce:Man i wish i could see your reptiles....Wait i can!!!. Post pics of your reptiles or your favorite reptiles. Im not sure how to post pics on this so i cant post mine. I wish i could. So also tell me lol. Have fun posting:twoguns:

To post a picture, you can either add it as an attachment from your computer, or if it's already upload somewhere else (like Photobucket), you can right click it and select 'copy image location' and then when you're making a post, click the little button that looks like a mountain with a sun, and paste the image location in there.

***uploaded (I probably should proofread my posts!)

Also, here are is my amel corn snake, Wilma:

picture.php

picture.php

And here is my 8 year-old sister's amel stripe corn, Popsicle:

picture.php

picture.php

My reptiles:
"The Lizard of Oz" a rescued golden gecko, female, 3 weeks after she dropped her tail
007-15.jpg

"Drako" rescued Tokay gecko, female she's been passed around a bit
004-24.jpg

"Villian" Tokay gecko, female, bought her at a petshop she was there 3 months. I accidently left the tank open and she was on the back of the tank lol. They hate being held!
001-22.jpg

Spikey, male, 6 month old Orange tiger bearded dragon
005-23.jpg

Ruby, female, 5 months old rescued possible red or fire bearded dragon. Was told she was aggressive by previous owners, when I got there she was a walking skeleton... Got her nice and healthy in only 5 weeks
004-23.jpg

My snakes are in this thread : http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119139

OH FUN! Lemme join!

This is Owl, he's my Motley boy :3 I love him to death.
20qhbq.jpg

This is Envy! She's my anery girl. She loves to greet me (aka try to see if I have food) when I come up to the cage!
eeplx.jpg

This is Arizona, she's my breeding loan from John and I love her!
23woca9.jpg

This is Amethyst, my little petco snow. She's uber sweet, and I love her yellows!
214rpg5.jpg

Here's Flatline! My adorable kinked specter girl!
6rr4ub.jpg

This one is my newest, his name is Wallace! He's a hypo stripe.
qspppl.jpg

Gambit, my silly little western hognose.
ogdpoh.jpg

Ramesses, my normal male ball python.
15fjc6p.jpg

THIS is Dastan. He is my BCI. This picture was taken over summer, he's grown so much since then! I can't hold him like that anymore, two hands required!
2mhaj3k.jpg

Oh man! I have to do this is two posts! Only can attach ten haha.

:( Sorry my pictures are huge! I tried just using the IMG code to attach pics.. this is the last time I do that without resizing them even smaller...

Here is my new rescue baby.. Riff Raff the bull snake. The first pic is from right after I got her, she has a bad nose rub, and don't freak out with the second pic, it was right after she shed so her nose rub was raw. It's healing well, and you can see how much better she looks already!
143gxhy.jpg

5zi8op.jpg

This is the only other reptile I have, Toothless, my frilled lizard. He is ALWAYS shedding because he's growing so fast, so sorry he looks gross!
2dwgr2p.jpg

Back