CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

First pippie of 2013 (western hog)

Old 07-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Chip
Thank you! I feel great about it. I have two more tiny frogs, which I will try hard to spare, but worse case scenario that will be enough calories and eating experience that it will buy me tons of scenting/playing time. The ones that won't eat are the ones that die for me. So far, anyway.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #12
Chip
Batch #2 coming.

Dad is an amel, and I bought the female as a 100% het, so if no amels, I either got gypped by the seller or Murphy!

I have a weird feeling one egg is going to be amel! And it's the first egg on row #2.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #13
rich333
Chip,

If there is an Amel in this clutch...it's hiding in the bottom (The row with 4 eggs) row....last egg...right

side.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #14
Chip
That one does look a bit different. I make my guess (I guess should call it row #3) because it went weirdly clear and looked red inside for a couple of days.
I'm excited for these. As fun as hatchling hoggies are, they can be hell to "teach" to feed.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #15
Chip
Didn't want to disturb her while digesting, but snapped a couple through the glass. She's definitely not a "normal." It's just a matter of whether whatever she has is inheritable.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #16
Chip
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
Chip,

If there is an Amel in this clutch...it's hiding in the bottom (The row with 4 eggs) row....last egg...right

side.

Oh and BTW, amel did NOT prove out!

Old 08-02-2013, 02:37 AM   #17
diamondlil
What cute little chunky babies!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google