CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Coffee Table Enclosure

Old 07-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
mmfrankford
Gaah.. I wish I had carpentry skills. Awesome idea, I saw something like that a while back on FaunaClassifieds. They were keeping leopard geckos in there's.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #12
Leonore
Very cool. That would solve my space problem!

... and give me another reason to nag my husband about keeping his feet off the coffee table!

Old 07-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
theneedmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyHill View Post
Cool idea. Very creative.

How is the temperature regulated? And isn't cohabitation a bad thing, even with Hogg Island Boas? Is that sand I see as a substrate?

I'm surprised nobody has jumped in on this one before me.
Thanks for the compliments everyone! The lid is on hinges and lifts up. The sand you see is from an older picture, I built it with tremper giants in mind, but decided against it. My boas are a pair and are the same size with plenty of room, double hides and are always fed separately outside their enclosure. There is an UTH for heat, temps and humidity are perfect. I have housed boas together for 15 years with no problems, thanks for your concern. Cohabitation is always a big debate....

Old 07-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
MedusaCorns
Wow! Great job. I know what Wayne is doing as soon as the cast comes off.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #15
vetusvates
Very very neat. Excellent job. I like the clean lines and smiplicity of it. Looks like it was meant to go with the leather furniture. Smaller matching end tables for couch & loveseat would just be a herp keeper's living room made in heaven.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #16
Caryl
What a great piece! I wish I could do that. Hmm.....if every piece of furniture could become a viv, how many snakes could I have in the living room?

I also like the orange leather furniture. That's fun!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #17
lairdo
pro status

Old 12-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #18
tom e
Love it! Great work!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google