• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Greetings

grandmahogg

My name is Marla and I have joined because we got my 14 yr old autistic granddaughter a corn snake for Christmas :) She already has him and is very fascinated by him. She named him Thomas, but we have no idea where she came up with that name:)
He is in his small plastic carrier for now, till we get his tank set up fully. Just wondered about temps in it and what the lows and highs are for him. He is a little fella, bout 12". Have a thermometer by him to keep track, keeping his water dish bout 3/4 full and have a plastic bag just draped around the tank.
Merry Christmas to all :).

I'm new as well...but my tank ranges from about 73 on the low side to about 82-83 on the high side.

I haven't noticed a need for the bag if you are using it for humidity. Mine stays about 20-30% with just the water dish/heat source.

Welcome, and don't forget a thermostat to make sure the temperature is not too hot. That is the main thing I forgot with my first snake. Good luck!!

Back