• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

constriction

ThatguyLUKE

hey everybody my corn snake got loose and we have been setting traps and getting little clues, and everything has been going good until my sister started freaking out that it would constrict her in the night and kill her, and i was making fun of her until i really thought about it, is this possible?

I'm glad you're getting little clues, try to isolate the area that it may be in and make a warm spot in it. How large is your snake?
I'd be worried if my snake got loose, but she's large and probably easy to spot in my small house.
Next, how large is your sister? Unless she is VERY small (like Stewart Little) she's OK. But if you want to mess with her show her this....

This one got my daughter!

Attachments

• 1cheeriojo.jpg
    1cheeriojo.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 89
ahah, thanks guys, found my snake, he was under a cabinet that i thought would be impossible to get under, i guess i shouldnt underestimate Looey

ahah, thanks guys, found my snake, he was under a cabinet that i thought would be impossible to get under, i guess i shouldnt underestimate Looey

True, but you shouldn't overestimate him either. Explain to your sister that she's being irrational, he wouldn't hurt her out of choice, and couldn't even if he tried.

GREAT! I was thinking about that yesterday, but I didn't want to ask in case you were bummed out.

True, but you shouldn't overestimate him either. Explain to your sister that she's being irrational, he wouldn't hurt her out of choice, and couldn't even if he tried.
No, tell her it could go down her throat and she will choke as she sleeps. It's what older siblings do, it's in the older sibling code of conduct....LOL
MIKE

Back