• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Female?

jam.robinson

Am I right in thinking this is a female?
7545d6269de8fe6af2e59c221475daed.jpg

abb10807b8bd9c02b956901994417c59.jpg

152992fac25ebc6f4aa7ba1ac4366a5a.jpg

9651a2761696ccb03942e7c685a93dcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of these pictures are useful for visual sexing. The tail needs to be straight, perpendicular to the camera, and we need to see the underside from just before the vent to the tail tip

Thanks everyone. Not using for breeding so not overly Important, just wanted to know if I should keep saying ‘she’ ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a snake. It's gender is "snake" so you could use any pronouns you want. One of my coworkers had their corn start laying dud eggs at 18 years old, but the family had called him "he" for nearly two decades at that point so she continued. He laid eggs and did eventually have to be euthanized for becoming eggbound.

Back