• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Keeper Miamis

lefty_mussolini

Start Wearing Purple
Here are some of my Miami keepers from this year. I have one other male that I couldn't get any good shots of

First is Evil. My male keeper.
evil02.jpg

Here is one of the females. She is in blue but I still think she looks good.
kf101.jpg

And two shots of the other female. She is being shy.
kf201.jpg

kf203.jpg

It looks like the females have less color in their ground color than the male. Is that typical of miami's? It wouldn't surprise me, since the males of so many other morphs tend to have more color than their female counterparts. Anyway I like those females.

Is Evil still evil? He's looking great, but I'm glad we took the less evil of the two! lol

Those females are looking pretty too! Can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months!

Jenn

desertanimal said:
It looks like the females have less color in their ground color than the male. Is that typical of miami's? It wouldn't surprise me, since the males of so many other morphs tend to have more color than their female counterparts. Anyway I like those females.
Well, in the overall clutch I'd say yes. There a lot more females with little ground color than males. But this one isn't the least colorful of the males. Actually, Tim and Jenn probably got the best example of a Miami male from this clutch. I wasn't really planning on holding back any males, but I thought that I might expand this project a bit, so I held on to the two best males.

But these two females are by far the best Miamis out of this clutch :)
Mrs InsaneOne said:
Is Evil still evil? He's looking great, but I'm glad we took the less evil of the two! lol

Those females are looking pretty too! Can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months!

Jenn
Oh, Evil still has the LeftyMu spirit. I get tagged about 15 times for every 2 minutes I hold him. He is getting bigger now though, so it's starting to hurt. He is my holdback for my selectively bred mean Corn Snakes project :grin01:

And yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing these girls develop.

Evil rocks in his own little "I'm going to kill you" way, but man his sister Onni the female candy cane is just like him, you look at her and she wants to get ya. They look great Trevor!

Man I hate hwen Tim doesn't sign off his screen name *growls*

But yeah both Onni (candy cane) and Kivi (miami) are great. Just wish Onni would calm down a touch hahaha.

LeftyMu's evil corn snake project! Humm, who would have thought? *lol* I know this turkey we got from you will settle down.. Now if the little turd would just stop musking me. I can take the tags and bites, but that musking smell... Peeeyewww.. Personally I liked Evul myself, but I am still very happy with the "second" choice I had made... Thanks Trev for such a wonderful critter.. !!!

Regards... Tim of T and J

Back