CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

WTB female Miami phase

Old 03-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #1
Cane
WTB female Miami phase

Hi. I'm looking for a female Miami. A young adult would be great but will also be up for a hatchling if anyone is breeding for this coming season. Het for caramel and or amel would be a real plus.

Thank you .
Shesha's dad, Cane

Old 03-16-2019, 05:24 PM   #2
Dragonling
If you want a quality animal, I recommend going for a hatchling. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone letting a good adult female go except at a very high price, so the extra wait will be worth it in the long run. Walter Smith typically has Miami offspring carrying Amel and Caramel. Keep an eye out for 2019 clutches at www.wscornsnakes.com.

Old 03-16-2019, 10:00 PM   #3
Cane
Thank you! I am perfect;y willing to start with a shoe lace! I only put the young adult in my post in the off chance that someone was getting out and liquidating a collection or was deciding to go another direction in their breeding.

Thanks again, Dragonling.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:15 AM   #4
67temp
I 2nd Walter Smith. The Miamis I have from him are stunning. Also Carol Huddleston from lowbelly reptiles and Tim magnum deal with alot of Miamis. You can typically find those two on Facebook. I've gotten several really clean Miamis from Carol

Old 03-17-2019, 08:49 PM   #5
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
I 2nd Walter Smith. The Miamis I have from him are stunning. Also Carol Huddleston from lowbelly reptiles and Tim magnum deal with alot of Miamis. You can typically find those two on Facebook. I've gotten several really clean Miamis from Carol
I don't know why I didn't think to include those two. Most of Tim's Miamis are from Carol, so you can bet they're top notch, but many are also from exceptional wild-caught animals. Both breeders should have babies to spare this year. I noticed some LBR Miamis in particular are thickly bordered...could be useful if you're planning to pair it to your Okeetee.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
Tim told me that he's currently got a 3 year waiting list on Miami babies.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:15 PM   #7
MysticExotics
Carol Huddleston has the best Miami phase Corns, hands down!

Old 04-22-2019, 06:59 PM   #8
Dennis Gulla
I too have been looking for Miami’s. I did a search for Carol Huddleston (Low Belly.) Her last price list is from 2010. Doesn’t look like she’s done anything with her site since then. Is that right?

Old 04-22-2019, 10:12 PM   #9
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGulla View Post
I too have been looking for Miami’s. I did a search for Carol Huddleston (Low Belly.) Her last price list is from 2010. Doesn’t look like she’s done anything with her site since then. Is that right?
Her site and posts here are a little out of date. I ran into the same issues when I was searching for some. I've bought 5 snakes from her in the past two years. So she is still producing. Typically she will post them for sale on her personal Facebook page in late August or early September. I'm not sure if she works off a wait list prior to that.

Old 04-22-2019, 11:04 PM   #10
Dennis Gulla
Thank you!