CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Carpet Pythons

Old 07-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #21
MysticExotics
Karma's parents...& more of Karma

Old 07-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #22
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Oh, I love your IJ Jag. They're my favorites! Incredible looking critters, aren't they?

Old 07-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #23
MysticExotics
Jezanna is a '10 IJ poss het Granite (she is out of the same parents Daray is, hatched a year later)

Another pic of Tyr, my Jungle

My Coastal baby girl

& my Diamond integrade male

Sorry for poor quality pics...the pics are from my cell...

Old 07-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #24
MysticExotics
Here's a pic of the mother to my Jag

& I found better pics of my Coastal & Diamond cross

Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #25
solo1979
Karma is so pretty! Sort of reminds me of my spotted. Would you ever consider getting into those? They are smaller which means room for more of them.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #26
MysticExotics
Spotted Pythons are cute, but I doubt I will be adding them. The next species I plan to get is the GTP. I don't plan on breeding them, & I will likely only get one. (Unless my friend Julie has her way. LOL)

Old 07-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #27
Rishi
Darn you. Now I want one. Or 5.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #28
MysticExotics
LOL I know of some that are available....just saying
I've been told I'm an enabler

Old 07-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #29
solo1979
GTPs are beautiful, but they can't be handled much, correct? I have been looking at carpets here and there but trying to tell myself I'm not going there. Lol!

Old 07-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #30
MysticExotics
From what I'm told, they are not as mean as people say they are. If you look up Rocky Gravely on iHerp, I'm hoping to get a baby that looks like Malachite or Flint.....love, love, love them!!

Oh, but you really should get into Carpets
They are awesome! My friend who got me into snakes in the first place, has been working on me to get a GTP. She says they're the ultimate snake. I will reserve my opinion on that until I actually have one. LOL
Carpets, are hands down, my favorite snake. I love their dragon-like heads, & the majority of them have fabulous personalities!
If you're looking for smaller snakes, IJ's tend to stay failry small. The first pic on this page, is of Karma's parents.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google