CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

'10 Bubblegums

Old 05-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Lynnea
'10 Bubblegums

These are the last two Bubblegums I have, both males. I'm not breeding them this year, so this is it for the year. They are both eating f/t peach fuzzies with gusto, and getting pinker as they mature.

$75 plus shipping

Shipping via Fedex overnight. Paypal payments only, not interested in trades.

ONLY ONE LEFT!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
C.Stringer22
how much to ship to 88330

Old 05-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Stringer22 View Post
how much to ship to 88330
That would be $55 FedEx priority overnight.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
C.Stringer22
okay Ill talk to my hubby about it when he gets off work and Ill let you know

Old 05-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
smallet
Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallet View Post
Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.
You're welcome--and thank you!!

Old 05-06-2011, 01:59 AM   #7
vetusvates
I have 1.2 from this clutch and I love them. They are so sweet. Eating large fuzzies (what I would call almost hoppers).

Lynnea is a sweet lady.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I have 1.2 from this clutch and I love them. They are so sweet. Eating large fuzzies (what I would call almost hoppers).

Lynnea is a sweet lady.
Eric, thank you!! I'm blushing!

Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
kyyyle
I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! )

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyyyle View Post
I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! )
Aw, thanks, Kyle! It was so nice meeting you!