CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

High end Cornsnakes for BP morphs

Old 08-06-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
brodie691
High end Cornsnakes for BP morphs

Willing to swap out high end Cornsnake morphs for Ball Python Morphs... I am currently looking for base morph adult females, Pastels, Lessers, Butters, Mojaves, Champagnes, Spiders, Pinstripes, etc... I would also like combo morphs as well. All of my hatchlings will be feeding well on F/T unscented/unaltered pinks prior to me shipping them out. Some of these are still relatively new morphs, and high end.
Just because they're smaller, and hatchlings doesn't make them any less valuable. I am a fair trader, but will NOT ship first in ANY trade. If you cannot ship first, then do not bother to contact me. I have years of experience in this business as well as other business ventures. I have an outstanding reputation and can provide plenty of references if needed. If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will NOT ship at the same time, I must have animals in my hand and inspect them before I ship out ANYTHING. I will NOT negotiate this for anyone, unless it is an established breeder with an impeccable reputation. I value my reputation VERY well, and hope to deal with others whom have similar business ethics as I myself.
Thanks in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/RodentSource

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google