CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Nominations for new moderator are now being accepted in this thread

Old 03-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #21
GoFride
I nominate Autumn (Bloodybaroness). I know she's already been nominated - well, I want to nominate her again. So there.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #22
gelshark
If there were a snakemaster24 still here I would nominate him, but since there is not I won't.
I would also consider Wade, but he would probably abuse his authority and if he didn't, he would permaban himself real quick.
This is getting hard...

Old 03-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #23
tsst
I was going to make a nomination(s). But I found my list grew too long. Three have now declined (diamondlil, starsevol, and nwheather). Maybe I should just wait for more natural attrition. Maybe just some seconds as it comes to a close.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #24
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelshark View Post
If there were a snakemaster24 still here I would nominate him, but since there is not I won't.
I would also consider Wade, but he would probably abuse his authority and if he didn't, he would permaban himself real quick.
This is getting hard...
Snakemaster24 is still here!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #25
Lyion
Starsevol!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #26
Lyion
Change- Cmalchow!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #27
crotalis40741
I would like to nominate Dave Partingdon

Old 03-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #28
cornsnakeforsale_com
I don't have a nomination to add at the moment, but I propose letting a few deserving people in.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #29
sinisterserpents1
I nominate Autumn (Bloody Baroness) She would be an awesome mod for this site.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #30
dave partington
Wow Bob. Thank you. I saw where you'd nominated me a couple hours ago. I am not sure, in fact, I am very unsure if I am even eligible for this. I would, however, respectfully request that I be given a couple of days to think this over, to put my thoughts in order, and make another post in a couple of days about this. It is not a light decision, nor the kind of thing I have had a lifelong dream of ever doing. Besides, I have history here, some of which seemed unpleasant at the time, but afforded me the opportunity to grow in ways which have proven very beneficial to my personal development, both online and off. I will make another post here in a couple of days.

In the meantime, I nominate Bob, Username crotalis40741
not because he has nominated me, but because he seems to be around often. I've looked at the posts he's made, just as I look at the posts everybody has made when deciding who to vote in for any position. It's only partially about the statements he has made; the balance is in the threads he has not stepped in, which have lead me to believe he is a worthy contender for this moderator election.

Thanks for any considerations,
dp

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google