CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

Old 09-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #41
ghosthousecorns
Well by the time I saw this you were already unresigned so I won't have to make the "no Deano don't quit!" post.
If any of my posts or actions have contributed to your wanting to resign I am sorry.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Thanks for the support, folks. Yes, I sort of snapped last night. You are very perceptive, Brent. I was not completely honest about the contribution of recent events here to my rash decision. But I was not and am not fishing for sympathy, and I wasn't trying to be a "drama llama."

Forgive me for making a scene, or acting like a donkey. I just posted this in the mod forum:

I won't be replying for a couple of days; I'm supposed to be on suspension!
I must respond to your Quote with another.

Quote:
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Old 09-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #43
ghosthousecorns
Where's the devil pic Jim?

Old 09-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #44
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Where's the devil pic Jim?
There you go.. fixed it for you.
it works better that way any way.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #45
diamondlil
Aww! You're back in the saddle sherrif Munson, yippee!

Old 09-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #46
dionythicus
Good Gaia! I sign on this morning to find out Dean's resigned and already come back before I can sip my coffee. I was horrified to see the first post, but the title had already been changed so I wasn't too panicked. Dean, you know I love you more then my luggage, why didn't I get that call at three am when you were drunk so I could talk you down? LOL You know I'm there for you, man! I'm extremely pleased you haven't taken complete leave of your senses, I mean duties. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is being a Mod. You guys and gal on the Mod Squad keep it real on here, and I would hate to lose you. You are one of my favourite people on this forum, not just as a Mod. It would be a pretty bleak place indeed if you were to be absent, but I would wholeheartedly understand your need to have a life away from CS. I hope it all works out for you.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #47
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Aww! You're back in the saddle sherrif Munson, yippee!
We're all glad you back, Roy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6dx8AfTmQk

Old 09-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #48
alan
Wow Dean, I sure did miss you.

Fondly,
alan (a.k.a."alan")

Old 09-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #49
*salAMANDA88*

.....Take care my friend.

~~'Manda

Old 09-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #50
PJ@PJCReptiles
First off, Dean, I have not read all the threads that may have or not lead to this post, but I was there when you bared your true feelings. I understood and I felt you were standing up for a whole community! I am deeply thankful.

Dean, take all the time you need. I think of you as a friend even though we have never really talked. I have always liked the man you are! Take care of yourself and do what you need to do. Your friends will be here waiting for your return, mod or not.

Thank you Dean for all you have taught me, having our backs, and being the man you are!

Best Wishes,
PJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google