CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

"Soft Delete" of visitor messages

Old 11-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
LBoz
"Soft Delete" of visitor messages

So my OCD was getting the best of me this morning, so I wanted to make my profile all shiny and clean again. I deleted the old visitor messages, but now I'm stuck with all these soft delete messages. I had to double my meds to deal with this! Is there a way to clean those off as well?

By the way, thanks for the recent addition of this option. It's nice to have control over our own profiles. Dean was getting tired of cleaning up my space every time it got messy.

Old 11-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
So my OCD was getting the best of me this morning, so I wanted to make my profile all shiny and clean again.

By the way, thanks for the recent addition of this option. It's nice to have control over our own profiles.
What new function??? How does this work???

Old 11-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
LBoz
At the bottom of your visitor page, you can clear out old messages. We didn't have that ability previously. Not sure if this is a contributor feature or not, though.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
wade
People don't post things on my profile that embarrasses me. Wish they would.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
Lucille
I do not have that feature, so I'm stuck with my messages. I think we should all go over to Wade's page and say things to embarrass him although I can't think of what kind of things those might be

Old 11-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
snakewispera snr
Quote:
At the bottom of your visitor page, you can clear out old messages. We didn't have that ability previously. Not sure if this is a contributor feature or not, though.
Cheers Loz...... I'll look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
People don't post things on my profile that embarrasses me. Wish they would.
Is that a dare.... Muwhahahahahahahaha

Old 11-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
LBoz
I wasn't embarrassed by them...I just go into OCD mode frequently. I clear off my FB page pretty regularly as well.

So you guys can't clear off your walls? One more reason to become a contributor!!

Old 11-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
snakewispera snr
Quote:
I wasn't embarrassed by them...I just go into OCD mode frequently. I clear off my FB page pretty regularly as well.

So you guys can't clear off your walls? One more reason to become a contributor!!
TBH..... I don't clear out anything... (I only clear my PM's when it's too full for more..LOL(
The only advantage to being a contributor, for me, was the fact I could advertise 'FOR SALE'
but the shipping was a bitch... LOL

Old 11-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
LBoz
I know..I just had to clear out my PM box because I got tired of Crackerhead nagging at me when it was full. She's a shrew, that one.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #10
crackerhead
Quote:
I know..I just had to clear out my PM box because I got tired of Crackerhead nagging at me when it was full. She's a shrew, that one.
Lori is a female dog in heat with a messy Visitor message page and a full to capacity PM box. As soon as she clears all the Visitor Messages we should all go and write new obnoxious notes to mess with her OCD. So Hah! Kick the sick kid when she's down.
Terri

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google